Unaudited Second Quarter Financial Statements For The Period Ended 30 September 2017
Profit & Loss
Statement of Comprehensive Income
Review of Performance
PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE TO OWNERS OF THE COMPANY
- Lower off-hire (drydocking) in 1H FY2018 resulted in higher revenue/operating profit.
- Agency and logistics segment enjoyed higher cargo volume/profitability.
- Our S$ functional currency entities registered a translation loss on US$ receivables.
Reduced value of property, plant and equipment was due to depreciation of vessels, partially offset by capitalisation of drydocking expenses.
Reduced bank borrowings due to progressive repayments made during the period.
STATEMENT OF CASH FLOWS
Overall increase of US$1.5 million in cash and cash equivalents during the period due to operating cash inflows. This is in spite:
- Repayment of bank borrowings;
- Drydocking expenses; and
- Dividends paid to shareholders.
- Every segment of the Group performed profitably.
- Given the Group’s liquidity, we are cautiously optimistic of investment opportunities in the near term and we expect to remain profitable in FY2018.